A trio of threes for today and perhaps the the most literal representation of the word trio, unfortunately a week late for last week’s Photo Challenge. Nevertheless on this three hundred and thirty third day of the year I have been ruminating on threes all day. It’s amazing just how many exist in our memory bank; here are ten of them:
- Those three blind mice never had a chance.
- I wonder if the three coins are still in the fountain?
- Goldilocks and her three bears.
- Prokofiev and his love for those three oranges.
- What about the three billy goats…so gruff!
- Athos, Porthos and Aramis meet monsieur d’Artagnan, he’d like to join your guard.
- Yes sir, Yes sir, Three bags full…and don’t forget the little boy who lives down the lane.
- That third little pig knew to build his (or was it her) house with bricks…on your way big, bad wolf.
- The Three Graces – beauty, charm and joy.
- The Tricolour, together with Liberté, Égalité and Fraternité.
…and so many more. Why not add some of your own.This background to today’s image is a photograph I took this morning of frost on a glass tabletop on our deck. Winter is close at hand!